Mazda of Hamilton stocks thousands of genuine Mazda parts, fluids, and accessories for your Mazda vehicle. Our genuine parts are sold with a 1 year, 20,000km warranty when they are installed at Mazda of Hamilton.
Why use OEM parts?
All aftermarket parts are not created equal – but all OEM parts are.
- Easier to choose your part: If you go to the parts counter at a dealership and ask for any part, you’ll usually get one type. You don’t have to worry about assessing the quality of different brands and prices.
- Greater assurance of quality: The OEM part should work exactly as the one you are replacing. It is what the vehicle was manufactured with and provides a peace of mind in its familiarity and performance.
- Comes with a warranty: Most automakers back up their OEM parts with a one-year warranty. And if you get your car repaired at the dealer, they’ll usually stand by their labor as well.
- Aftermarket quality varies greatly: The saying “you get what you pay for” rings true here. Some aftermarket parts are inferior because of the use of lower-quality materials.
- Overwhelming aftermarket selection: Even a part as simple as a spark plug can be made by dozens of different companies and comes in numerous variations. Consult your mechanic for advice or simply stick with the OEM part for peace of mind.
- Aftermarket parts affect market value: If you lease your car, there are also economic considerations. Since aftermarket parts decrease a vehicle’s book value, using them to repair your vehicle’s body may cost you part or all of your security deposit.
Looking for specific Mazda parts?
Please let our Mazda Parts team know if there is anything we can assist you with? We carry all types of parts, accessories and merchandise. Please contact a Parts team member at 866 489 6623 or fill out the form below and they can assist you further.
Parts / Accessories Quote Request