We’re Open for You:
In-Store, Online & At Home
We’re open to serve you, and we’re COVID-19 ready. Our promise to you is safe, secure, and reliable service. All departments are open, and we’re available in-store, online and from your home. You can shop and buy online. We offer a refund and exchange program for vehicles purchased online. We encourage you to purchase online so that we can all stay safe and work together to prevent the spread of COVID-19. However, you may visit our showroom by appointment only, per government mandate.
Our showroom is open from Monday to Saturday, by appointment only, between the hours of 9am to 5pm. Please contact us to make an appointment. We’ll do everything we can to help you, including scheduling appointments for evenings and weekends. Your satisfaction is our top priority! As the first, and one of the only Mazda Dealers to open on Sundays, we will continue to offer convenient, courteous, and compassionate service.
Our Service Department is open from Monday to Friday, and from 9am to 5pm. Please contact us to book an appointment. You may book your appointment online here, or call us 1-866-489-6623, or email us firstname.lastname@example.org. Rest assured, we are working everyday to provide you with the highest level of service in a safe and responsible way that complies with guidelines from health officials and the Canadian government.
Our Service Department is taking the necessary precautions to protect the health and safety of our customers and staff.
The steps below outline our process for contactless car care, your safety, and the safety of our service team:
- 1. Book your appointment online or over the phone.
- 2. Drop-off your vehicle using our secure key drop box or in-store physically distancing.
- 3. Protective measures for your steering wheel, shift knob, seats and keys provided.
- 4. Vehicle and keys are disinfected before and after work is completed.
- 5. Employees are equipped with the necessary tools and protective equipment.
- 6. Work will be reviewed, and payments will be accepted over the phone.
- 7. Pick-up your vehicle in a safe contactless way.
We thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you, and we appreciate your patience during these challenging times. Please contact us with any of your questions or concerns. We are an essential service and together, we will get through these tough times. We look forward to serving you soon.