We are SEEKING sales staff to complement our existing staff of professional Product Advisors at our dealership located in Hamilton, ON!
The Product Advisor is responsible for vehicle sales at volume levels set by sales management, and in a manner which ensures maximum, long-term customer satisfaction and repeat business.
What we are looking for in YOU:
- Sales experience in the dealership industry is preferred, coupled with OMVIC license
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities
- Customer service experience
- A positive and outgoing attitude
- Valid G Drivers license
What YOU will be doing:
- In accordance with the sales strategy of the dealership, the primary function of a Product Advisor is to assist the customer in the selection of a vehicle
- Responsible for developing and maintaining an ongoing list of potential customers, or prospects
- Involves himself/herself in the community in organizations or groups in an effort to promote himself/herself in the automobile business
- Develop and maintain a mailing list by which he/she can promote the sale of automobiles to new contacts. A mailing list should also incorporate regular contact with your most important asset – your previously “sold” customers
You cannot afford to miss this opportunity!
Apply now at email@example.com
We are seeking a motivated, customer-focused and results-driven experienced Business Manager to join our dealership family!
What we are looking for in YOU:
Previous sales experience in the dealership is preferred, with a proven sales track record
Dealer Management System experience is an asset
Valid Ontario G class Driver’s License and clean Driver’s Abstract
OMVIC license is required
This is an excellent income potential position and remuneration is based on how much effort you put into the position
To ensure your success, we will:
Provide the tools and environment to ensure you excel in every aspect of your professional life
Provide training and mentoring from the best in the industry
Offer a competitive compensation and benefit plan
In this exciting role, you will:
Set goals and strategies to meet and exceed monthly forecasts
Prepare all documentation connected with the sale and delivery of vehicles in an accurate and legal manner and in accordance with dealership policies
Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly reports of activity related to the sale of business office products
Ensure maximum approval rate on customers applying for financing or leasing by making use of all available financial contacts and resources
Strive to provide an exceptional experience for each and every customer
Car Nation Canada’s Mission Statement:
At Car Nation Canada, our Family of Dealerships provides industry leading automotive sales and service experiences by treating every customer and employee like family. We exceed expectations by providing superior customer service, supporting our communities and employing the most talented people in the industry. You’ll come in as a customer and leave as family.
Car Nation Canada is committed to creating an inclusive environment that accommodates all individuals, including those with disabilities.
We support the goals of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Acts (AODA) and have established policies, procedures and practices which adhere to the accessibility standards set out in the AODA. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process please do not hesitate contacting our Human Resources Department – Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
DO NOT DELAY – APPLY TODAY!
We are an equal opportunity employer